No! Zone numbers are unique to each block and each side of the street. Just as parking regulations differ from one side of the street to another, the zone numbers do as well. Always use the zone number for the side of the street on which you are parked. An individual block is defined as a single, continuous side of the street. For example, the west side of Broadway between West 76th Street and West 77th Street is identified as Zone # 109564. Failure to enter the correct zone number may result in a summons being issued. No exceptions will be made for motorist error. During the transaction, please confirm your session details, including the correct zone number, before formally starting the parking session.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my ParkNYC password?
- ParkNYC Security Notice
- What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- What is ParkNYC?
- Can I get a refund for unused time?
- Can I move my vehicle to another area if the parking rate is the same?
- Can I reserve a space using ParkNYC?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- Can I use ParkNYC if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I use the Zone number posted across the street?