The parking zone number is prominently displayed on each parking meter, on street signage at each end of the individual blockside and within the map on the ParkNYC App. Should you not be able to identify the zone number, you must pay at the meter in accordance with the street regulations.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- What is ParkNYC?
- Can I get a refund for unused time?
- Can I move my vehicle to another area if the parking rate is the same?
- Can I reserve a space using ParkNYC?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- Can I use ParkNYC if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I use the Zone number posted across the street?
- How can I view my active parking session(s)?
- How do I get started using ParkNYC?