You can receive a violation for using the incorrect license plate number. You can store up to five license plate numbers in your account. Be sure to select the correct plate number for each session. Users are prompted to confirm the details of their parking sessions in the App. Parking transactions cannot be adjusted once started. Alternatively, you could start a new transaction in the App using the appropriate license plate number to ensure you do not receive a summons.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my ParkNYC password?
- ParkNYC Security Notice
- What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- What is ParkNYC?
- Can I get a refund for unused time?
- Can I move my vehicle to another area if the parking rate is the same?
- Can I reserve a space using ParkNYC?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- Can I use ParkNYC if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I use the Zone number posted across the street?