Yes! All City Agencies and services that accept credit card payments are required by the credit card industry to be certified for compliance for standards of security. This certification is known as PCI certification (Payment Card Industry). The ParkNYC program is committed to protecting customer information. Your financial transactions are encrypted and your information is handled as specified by PCI rules and regulations.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use ParkNYC?
- The App isn't working or crashing? What should I do?
- What is the ParkNYC Wallet?
- Am I charged for text messages that I receive from ParkNYC?
- Are there additional charges beside the parking rate?
- Can I use different phones for the same vehicle?
- Can I use the system if I have a temporary or dealer tag?
- Do I have to sign up for text messages or notification to park?
- How can I access my parking history? How do I get receipts?
- How do I get a refund?