If you are using the ParkNYC app, you can adjust the preferences for notifications and you may turn off all notifications if you prefer. When using the IVR (interactive voice response), you must set your preferences during the initial signup on line. IVR users must agree to receive text messages regarding your parking transaction.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use ParkNYC?
- The App isn't working or crashing? What should I do?
- What is the ParkNYC Wallet?
- Am I charged for text messages that I receive from ParkNYC?
- Are there additional charges beside the parking rate?
- Can I use different phones for the same vehicle?
- Can I use the system if I have a temporary or dealer tag?
- Do I have to sign up for text messages or notification to park?
- How can I access my parking history? How do I get receipts?
- How do I get a refund?