The ParkNYC app offers the same increments of time and pricing as the parking meter in the same zone. The amount, duration and time periods are posted on signs on each blockside. Motorists must still follow all posted traffic rules and regulations (i.e. No Standing restrictions)
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- What is ParkNYC?
- Can I get a refund for unused time?
- Can I move my vehicle to another area if the parking rate is the same?
- Can I reserve a space using ParkNYC?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- Can I use ParkNYC if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I use the Zone number posted across the street?
- How can I view my active parking session(s)?
- How do I get started using ParkNYC?