No. ParkNYC is not a reservation system. It is an alternative payment system and should only be activated after you park your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my ParkNYC password?
- ParkNYC Security Notice
- What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- What is ParkNYC?
- Can I get a refund for unused time?
- Can I move my vehicle to another area if the parking rate is the same?
- Can I reserve a space using ParkNYC?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- Can I use ParkNYC if I don't have a smartphone?
- Can I use the Zone number posted across the street?