Motorists using ParkNYC don’t incur any additional charges or convenience fees for using the system. Users of ParkNYC create a parking “wallet”, similar to the way EZ Pass works, and preload their wallet with funds. Parking transactions are deducted from the wallet for each session. Your wallet is replenished when there are insufficient funds to complete a parking session transaction.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use ParkNYC?
- The App isn't working or crashing? What should I do?
- What is the ParkNYC Wallet?
- Am I charged for text messages that I receive from ParkNYC?
- Are there additional charges beside the parking rate?
- Can I use different phones for the same vehicle?
- Can I use the system if I have a temporary or dealer tag?
- Do I have to sign up for text messages or notification to park?
- How can I access my parking history? How do I get receipts?
- How do I get a refund?